Do you encounter problem when uninstalling Microsoft Works? Do you want to uninstall the program and download a new one? No problem. This article is just right for you to remove Microsoft Works completely from your computer.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Works Manually
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Microsoft Works. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the “Start” menu, select “My Computer” or “Computer,” double-click the “C:” drive, double-click the “Program Files” folder and delete the “Microsoft Works” folder.
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Microsoft Works, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select “Run.”
2. In the “Run” dialog box, type the word “regedit” and click “OK.” This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click “Edit” and select “Find.”
4. In the “Find” box, keep the boxes labeled “Keys, Values, and Data” selected. However, make sure that the “Match whole string box” is unselected. Enter the name of “Microsoft Works,” and click “Find Next.”
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click “Delete.” Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press “F3″ on your keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
This is how you can remove Microsoft Works from computer, but if you do not know well computer, it will take your long time and effort to do this job. The following method is recommended for computer novice who have difficulty in uninstalling Microsoft Works, or for who want to immediately uninstall other programs from computer.
A professional uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller can solve two basic problems. On the one hand, it can forcibly uninstall Microsoft Works; on the other hand, it guarantees complete uninstall without any leftovers.
Why An Uninstaller Program?
What is the best prescription for this ailment? You need to find a perfect ‘uninstaller’ program, one that suits your remove AOL need because it’s the best and fastest way to manage your uninstalling work. Take it from me.
If you don’t, then you will have to search for all the files containing Microsoft Works and then delete them. This is not only very time consuming and frustrating but also dangerous. Be careful that you do not erase a valid and necessary file in the interim. Also, sometimes there are still hidden components of Microsoft Works that are still stuck! Bummer! You still need to remove Microsoft Works!
Force uninstall Microsoft Works in minutes
HelpUninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
The only thing you have to do is initiate HelpUninstaller, shut down any other programs, and restart your computer. The removing process takes some time, and there is no Microsoft Works displayed on a progress bar, but your computer system will eventually be cleaned.
Video Show: How to Install HelpUninstaller?
Free download HelpUninstaller.
Double click the .exe icon to install HelpUninstaller.
Run this uninstall tool and then highlight Microsoft Works on the main screen.
Click “uninstall” button and follow the uninstall wizard to completely remove Microsoft Works.
Video Show:How to Uninstall Program with HelpUninstaler