Are you having problems to uninstall Yahoo! toolbar from your computer right now? Do you desire to uninstall Yahoo! toolbar thoroughly both from the program files but slow from Windows registry? If this is what bothers you right now, you are in the right please here for step-by-step solutions to remove Yahoo! toolbar.
Manual Removal of Yahoo! toolbar
This way to uninstall Yahoo! toolbar requires you to uninstall the program, delete leftover files in the user directory and clean out the registry to ensure that there will be no remnants of the application. The procedure is as follows:
1. Go to Task Manager, stop Yahoo! toolbar processes.
2. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (for XP) or Programs and Features (for Vista and Windows 7), select Content Manager Assistant from among the list of programs and click the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button.
3. Click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES.
4. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of Yahoo! toolbar. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Yahoo! toolbar from program files folder and delete these folders and files manually.
Another method to remove Yahoo! toolbar is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it’s easy to miss left-over files.
It is suggested you uninstall or remove unwanted toolbars by professional commercial uninstall software. With excellent uninstaller software, you can uninstall/remove Yahoo! toolbar and all unwanted programs safely, easily, quickly and completely, especially if you are not a professional computer engineer.
HelpUninstaller is a professional uninstall utility that has special arithmetic to fully remove computer software quickly and safely. Simply choose one of the uninstall options for removing the program you don’t need in this program, and it would automatically and thoroughly delete the program as well as its components from your computer within minutes.
Remove Yahoo! toolbar While Using An Uninstaller Software
In order to perform a full removal for unneeded program, using a famed uninstaller is necessary. There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you fully remove Yahoo! toolbar with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks. HelpUninstallerer is highly recommended. It is well designed to forcibly uninstall any program from the computer, even though it is a corrupt version that cannot be uninstalled with the Windows Add/Remove Programs utility.
Video Show: How to Install HelpUninstaller?
1. Click to download the Yahoo! toolbar uninstaller and install it on your PC.
2. Locate Yahoo! toolbar in the Display Name list.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the uninstallation process.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show:How to Uninstall Program with HelpUninstaler
With the above steps, you can thoroughly uninstall Yahoo! toolbar from your computer without worrying that it will leave down some unexpected entries both in program files and Windows registry.