Are you having trouble when installing deep freeze because of some corrupted files from the earlier version are still hang on your PC? Well, if you need to delete all these older references before a new fresh version, or you just want to completely uninstall deep freeze so that you can try something else, you should read this article for good.
How To Uninstall deep freeze Manually
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for deep freeze. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the “Start” menu, select “My Computer” or “Computer,” double-click the “C:” drive, double-click the “Program Files” folder and delete the “deep freeze” folder.
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete deep freeze, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select “Run.”
2. In the “Run” dialog box, type the word “regedit” and click “OK.” This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click “Edit” and select “Find.”
4. In the “Find” box, keep the boxes labeled “Keys, Values, and Data” selected. However, make sure that the “Match whole string box” is unselected. Enter the name of “deep freeze,” and click “Find Next.”
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click “Delete.” Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press “F3″ on your keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Manual removal is a quite difficult for you? Never mind! Another option will be easier and effective for you. You can try uninstaller below.
Which Uninstaller Program Is The Best?
Although there are a lot of uninstaller programs which are proclaimed as being the “best”, the truth is that many of the programs you can download from the Internet are actually very unreliable and highly ineffective. You need to use a tool that’s designed by a professional development company, is updated regularly and is also able to get rid of any of the potential problems that you could have on your system in the most effective way possible.
We’ve found that there’s a program called HelpUninstaller which works extremely well to uninstall software that you have on your system. This tool has been created by a relatively large Asian software development company to get rid of any parts of the programs that you don’t want on your system. You can use this tool to quickly remove any program, or to get rid of any of the remnants of the software that your PC may have inside it still.
Remove deep freeze While Using An Uninstaller Software
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted deep freeze. There is a best uninstall tool called HelpUninstaller that can forcibly remove deep freeze and any data from your computer that windows can’t delete.
How can you uninstall deep freeze with HelpUninstaller?
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download HelpUninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out deep freeze in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If deep freeze is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
Video Show: How to Install HelpUninstaller?
1. Download HelpUninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
3. Right click the folder of deep freeze and select Force Uninstall
Video Show:How to Uninstall Program with HelpUninstaler